Single Source System-Engineered Solutions by Coperion K-Tron
Building an integrated system / turnkey solution for your material handling needs
When it comes to designing, replacing or retrofitting the material handling system for your process line, there are no easy decisions. In deciding whether to buy components from multiple vendors, or looking for an integrated system from a single resource, there are many issues to consider:
- Where will I find a qualified project manager?
- Do I have sufficient engineering resources, with material handling systems expertise?
- Will everything arrive together and on time?
- How can I assure the system’s performance?
- Can I be sure I selected the right components?
- Will everything fit into the space available?
- Can I handle a wide range of materials?
- What weighing packages does my system require?
- Do I need a continuous or batch process?
- Can I integrate the controls?
|Whether your line is dedicated or flexible, each decision you make must solve several problems at once....that's where Coperion K-Tron can help.
Looking to automate your process?
Have a current project?
Fill out an online form and tell us about your process.
For more than 40 years, Coperion K-Tron has been providing smart solutions to the problems of material handling and process control.
As the world's leading feeder company, Coperion K-Tron is able to focus on what many engineers call the hardest part of the process, "the art and science" of getting material into the process so you can focus on the process itself.
There are many pieces in a system. Coperion K-Tron's Systems Engineering Group offers the material handling integration expertise needed to make your line "up and running" per your specifications and needs.
Why? Because Coperion K-Tron is the world's leading feeder manufacturer, with a well-equipped team of material handling experts who are dedicated to helping you keep the material flowing in your process.
Helping you Optimize Your Feeding and Conveying Process
Coperion K-Tron can conduct tests with your process materials to answer critical process questions and determine the best configuration of the feeding equipment for a particular product or group of products.
Have a material to test?
Fill out a Test Lab Request form.