How K-Tron Builds the World’s Most Comprehensive Total Solutions for Material Handling and Feeding Systems
Why do global Fortune 100 industrial companies turn to K-Tron for our unmatched application experience? We give them an unmatched competitive edge.
For more than a century, K-Tron has been the leader in the design, installation and maintenance of process feeders and pneumatic conveying systems for the handling of bulk solids. Today K-Tron continues to lead as providers of total solutions for material handling and feeding systems.
Let our application experience give you a competitive edge
With K-Tron, you’re not just buying components; you’re buying the application experience and support of a company that builds accurate performance and high reliability into every piece of equipment and system we sell. From R&D to manufacturing to systems engineering, K-Tron engineers know how to design material handling and feeding solutions for your application.
Reliable, consistent and accurate performance is built into every component, every control system and every material handling system delivered by K-Tron. And K-Tron offers a global network of service and support engineers who know your industry and understand your application
K-Tron’s reputation as the leader in material handling and feeding systems is built on the rock-solid reliability of all our products and services
There is nothing more costly for a process than downtime due to equipment failure. That’s why reliability is our number one priority at K-Tron.
- K-Tron holds more patents for weighing, mechanical and control technologies than any other feeder supplier
- K-Tron provides pneumatic conveying systems for the easiest granular materials and the most difficult powders
- K-Tron develops, manufactures and oversees every aspect of our equipment and its application to your process, ensuring that you receive the greatest accuracy, consistency and long-term value
We’re only as good as our people and K-Tron’s people are the best
More than 350 experienced, talented and visionary K-Tron employees throughout the United States, Europe and Asia are committed to the success of your material handling application. There is a can-do attitude at K-Tron, an eagerness to put the most advanced technologies and application experience to work for you.
- K-Tron’s can-do culture means our employees are focused on delivering the most value to your project
- Our can-do attitude is backed by deep process knowledge and insight into your material handling application so that challenges are overcome and the most effective and efficient solutions are provided
- K-Tron is represented by more than 80 sales organizations with more than 100 offices in 60 countries
- K-Tron has experienced project managers, systems and service engineers stationed around the world to provide training, consultation, on-going maintenance and on-demand services
Find out more about how K-Tron is serving your industry. Chances are we've already solved material handling problems just like yours.
Browse our download library for complete access to brochures, case histories, white papers, spec sheets and videos. Or go to our industry-specific info-paks to get a complete collection of all the relevant documents you will need.